LHC Masterclass Library Project Map 2023
Small URL for this page: http://tiny.cc/lhc2021lib.
The Masterclass Library contains most of the information needed for physicists and teachers to run a masterclass. The Project Map below is arranged in the typical chronological order in which a masterclass is prepared and then carried out. The order is more descriptive than prescriptive.
The Project Map has 4 "metro stops" plus 5 associated branches. The main metro stops are:
- Orientation explains orienting of teachers and physicists to run a masterclass and provides schedule information.
- Classroom Preparation details how teachers get their students ready for the masterclass.
- Institute and Videocon with their branches cover the main elements of the masterclass day. These make up the heart of the Project Map.
- for Orientation and Vidyo testing on the Orientation page
- for Masterclass videoconferences on the Videocon page
- or contact Ken Cecire and Uta Bilow.
Read about IMC in Global Insights April 2019.